This vinaigrette tastes great on any salad.
Yield: about 3/4 cup
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed through a garlic press
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk together the garlic, mustard, lemon juice, honey, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl or large, glass measuring cup.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
Alternatively, you can combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.