This sauce is fabulous with crudités, tofu, or anything for that matter. Serve as an appetizer at your next dinner party. Your guests will love it. I often double the recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: about 1 cup
- 5 teaspoons chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 5 teaspoons low sodium tamari soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cool water
- Pulse ginger in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add tahini, tamari, honey, toasted sesame oil, and vinegar. Process until combined.
- With machine running, add the water. Process until smooth.
- Dip fresh vegetables such as red peppers, sugar snap peas, carrots, etc. into sauce.
Adapted from Power Foods.